Daisykey Photography | Kennesaw GA Natural Light Photographer

So, I just wanted to throw this out there...I LOVE natural light photos! They are warm and real. Just looking at them makes me feel as if I am standing right there. I love the results I get with my natural light photography. Now, being a natural light photographer does not mean that I throw you out into the harsh sun at high noon and snap away. That would make for all kinds of ugly shadows and I am pretty sure you don't want that. Shooting in natural light or available light just means that I know the best times of day to shoot to give you the beautiful shots you are after. Of course you need to know how to use your camera as well but I am only speaking of the light right now :)  I know where to sit you to get the best shots and the most flattering light. I practice these techniques, I crave this kind of photography. It is my craft and I absolutely LOVE what I do. So I will leave you with some of my natural light shots.

















Remember all these were shot using natural light aka available light, no flash! It is possible to get beautiful natural light shots even indoors. It takes practice and you MUST learn how to use your camera in manual. If you don't, your camera will tell you "hey there isn't enough light, you gotta use the flash" when it simply is not true. If you have any questions about natural light or using your camera in manual, please shoot me an email at stephenie@daisykey.com

10 comments:

Mickey Kelly said...

Very nicely done Stephenie. I love the baby picture. The exposure is right on, and the natural lighting is positioned just right. Nice work and very difficult to do for these kind of results.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, Stephenie!! You know how to work your lighting, that is for sure :)

Rachel said...

I love the black and white photo of the girl - so precious! Great blog post!

I love your template/design, too!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

I totally agree with you, I love to find the light!

Maggie said...

Love natural light too! These are very pretty images. Nice post!

Stephenie said...

<3 thank you ladies!

Jessica Higgins Photography said...

Beautiful work! Lovely use of natural light.

Debbie Ellis Photos said...

using available light is so important to knowing photography! beautiful photos and great post. :)

Mary Peterson said...

Love natural light!!!

Pink Doberman said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment