Kennesaw family photographer {Before & After Friday}

I know it has been awhile but here I am bringing you another before and after. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! 
This picture of this beautiful Indian prince was taken earlier this year. At the time, I was using ACR(Adobe Camera RAW) and CS3(Photoshop CS3) to edit. This shot is more of a studio set up but it is done with all natural light :) In ACR, I adjusted white balance using a custom white balance which I achieve using a gray kard. I then pulled this into CS3 where I first did a curves layer. I pulled the middle of my line up to get rid of the "fog" in the picture. The "fog" is usually more noticeable in outdoor shots but you can still see that it helped for this shot as well. Next, I added a Selective Color Layer and on the Neutrals, I upped the Blacks to +5. This gives a bit more definition to my subject. I then cropped my picture as you can see in the SOOC(straight out of camera) shot, there is a bit of the reflector showing on the side. Finally, I used the clone tool to remove the yellow flower out of his hand for a cleaner looking final image. If you have any questions, email me stephenie@daisykey.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment